Thursday, December 25, 2008

Sue's Christmas Order


Sue kept me pretty busy this fall with her Christmas order. It was fun to help her give lots of personalized gifts.
First, a rag bag for her daughter. This is a project that has been in the making for a long time. I found the nursing fabric last Christmas and purchased it, knowing Sue had interest in a bag for her daughter who had recently become a nurse. There was no immediate rush for getting it done, so we both took our time shopping for coordinating fabric, etc. Her family made an unexpected move at the same time my morning sickness hit, and I knew there was no way I could get the bag made before they left FL. She gave me a deadline of Christmas, which I met. :) It was finished in October, but I'm just now posting the pictures.



Sue also ordered 20 key chains to give as gifts. Again, she had purchased the ribbon before moving. I used Embird Alphabet #33 for all the names:

And finally I stitched 13 of the Name Snowflakes for her. I used Embird Alphabet #38 for all of these. I love how each name makes such a unique flake!





0 comments on "Sue's Christmas Order"

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates