Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Introducing Mrs. Dayne Read!


Samantha will be getting married this weekend. Inspired by a jacket she saw elsewhere, she asked me to stitch "Mrs. Dayne Read" on the back of a velour jacket which she will wear after the wedding.

Cute, huh? I'm pleased to know that girls these days are still excited and proud to be called Mrs.!
I used Embird alphabet #38 for the text. The design is about a 7.5" square, which is too big for my hoop, so I did it in two hoopings. I was pretty pleased with myself for getting everything centered/straight/lined up. :)

Congratulations, and have fun in Hawaii! May God grant you a long and happy life together!

0 comments on "Introducing Mrs. Dayne Read!"

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates