Monday, October 22, 2012

Christmas Tree Towels


Hard to believe that we only have about one week left in October. The holidays will be here before you know it! I've done a bit of shopping and, what's more fun, a bit of stitching to start getting ready:
These three towels feature the 4x4 sizes of Lynnie Pinnie's new Christmas trees. I especially love the first two with the vertical piecing, something I haven't seen anywhere!
This is the Two Color Christmas Tree Applique:
This is the Three Color Tree Applique:
And this one has multi-color dots, Polka Dot Christmas Tree.
Honestly I think this would look best with a pink/red/lime/green color scheme, but I was experimenting with making it gender neutral. If I had time I would make Annaliese a skirt or ruffle pants out of this fabric and a matching shirt with this tree applique design.
Wouldn't that be AWESOME?? I have the fabric... just not the patience to improve my lack of sewing skills. :)

2 comments on "Christmas Tree Towels"

Caney Boutique on October 24, 2012 at 10:31 AM said...

I love it:) Where did you get the towels?

Janay on October 24, 2012 at 1:43 PM said...

Thank you!
These are the Mainstay brand bar mops at Walmart. Although technically I purchased these 2 years ago, so I'm not sure they are still in stock or the same quality level. But I like them for decorative purposes!

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates