Saturday, June 1, 2013

Mr. & Mrs. Garden Flag


Attending a bridal shower today gave me the opportunity to use a new design in my stash!
The Split Ampersand design is from Savvy Stitches. The font used for "MR." and "MRS." is the Librarian ttf, so I asked my MIL to do "EST. 2013" for me in that font.  I added their last name "Medley" with 8CP's Yorn.
I debated for a while which fabric to pick. My friend had posted a single picture of the front of the house they just bought. I don't know if they will do any exterior painting or if they will redo the landscaping... But I figured the red brick pillars will stay put! :) I love how this turned out with the red brick fabric!

1 comments on "Mr. & Mrs. Garden Flag"

Josephine on August 27, 2014 at 1:40 PM said...

I love this...I was looking for ways to use my Mr & Mrs for my Niece's wedding this November with Burlap and came across your blog. Great Job. I was going to frame mine, but I think I'll make it into a wall hanging, since they are in an apartment. I was looking for a beautiful script font to go with it, and this is it!!! I just downloaded it from 8cp...so excited

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates