Thursday, June 13, 2013

Monogrammed Placemats!


Our family was overdue for some new placemats, the ones from last summer had seen better days. I love the colors on these striped ones and grabbed a set.
THEN spend hours (literally hours) trying to find a font to use. I wanted a C that wasn't swirly for my husband (but not incredibly boring either), a D that would be recognizable as a D for my four year old son, and a pretty J. It is near IMPOSSIBLE to find those three requirements in the same font. Thankfully my daughter's A is generally pretty no matter what font you pick.
Remember those bags I monogrammed for Annaliese's little friends a couple months ago? Well I had merged together her monogram but didn't actually make a bag for her. I merged together the rest of the family names and decided this would work beautifully! I love how these turned out!
This is the Corinthia Script from Katelyn's Kreative Stitches. It is classy and a perfect choice... not too fancy, not too boring, not too whimsical. Stitched beautifully!


1 comments on "Monogrammed Placemats!"

ShirleyC on June 13, 2013 at 9:44 PM said...

Those turned out really pretty!

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates