Sunday, June 23, 2013

Welcoming baby Chloe


I made several things for a baby shower today. These items represent requests from others as well as my own gift. First up, a few burp cloths.
The nursery bedding they registered for is pink and black with butterflies, so for this one I used Applique Momma's butterfly design. The daddy has nicknamed the baby Lady V, so I added that with 8CP's Dancer.
For this burp cloth I used the Itch 2 Stitch's Megaphone House Divided design, adding the text myself with Embird alphabet #8. 
Katelyn's Kreative Stitches recently released an Elegant Script that I took for a test drive on this pretty set. (Thanks Kimberly!!)
I often forget about this particular monogram font because I don't like my own initials in it. But Chloe's monogram is so pretty!
And finally a pink and black name banner (using the Frayed Block Letters from Hang To Dry).

0 comments on "Welcoming baby Chloe"

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates