Thursday, August 8, 2013

Quick Custom Bib


This post will be short and sweet!
My friend Tiffany asked me to make a bib for her to give to friends expecting their first baby. Well, first human baby, they already have three dogs that are members of the family, and this bib honors them. :)
It's hard to believe it's been nearly six years since I made the first bib like this that Tiffany requested. The text is Embird Alphabet #18, and the paw prints came from Sew Forum (no longer available). The color scheme is in honor of their favorite sports team. I love making custom things that you can't find on the shelves!

1 comments on "Quick Custom Bib"

Tiffany on August 9, 2013 at 4:36 PM said...

And they loved it!!! I know that someday you will probably put your foot down and say you simply cannot handle making one more version of that bib since I seem to end up ordering it for every single devoted pet-parent-turned-human-baby-parent I know. But for now I am glad that you are still willing to fill the orders as long as I keep 'em coming!

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates