Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Recent Test Stitching


Are you ready for football season?
This Touchdown design is new from Lynnie Pinnie. I put it on a stay-put towel for friends of mine who are Auburn fans :)
(My Stay Put towel is loosely inspired by the Topsy Towel tutorial posted on Embroidery Library. In this case I did not applique a square of fabric, nor did I square up the towel. There is a free V-shaped buttonhole design posted on Sew Forum that goes with this tutorial. If you are not a member of SF, it is free to join.)

School starts in less than two weeks and I still haven't done back to school shirts for my kids, but by golly we are ready for St Patrick's Day! ;)
This is Embroidery Boutique's Split Shamrock, and I used her Oopsy Daisy font to add Annaliese's name.

1 comments on "Recent Test Stitching"

jgwhite on August 6, 2013 at 9:57 PM said...

Love the Auburn Kitchen towel. I will have to do this one for my kitchen. I enjoy all the post of your work. Inspiring!!!

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates