Tuesday, January 21, 2014

I'm on a podcast!


Hey, so if you are here, you are used to reading my wordy, wordy posts... how would you like to HEAR me TALK about my personal machine embroidery journey?? Well now you can do just that!

I met Chanda last year at the Applique Getaway. We were both volunteering there, and talked for the first time Friday night. She mentioned then that she reads my blog, but later in the weekend we got to talk more in depth. She actually found my blog through (get this) the Itch 2 Stitch's Facebook page. How ironic! I had posted a project photo on I2S's wall, which Cristy then shared, and it showed up in Chanda's news feed. She saw my watermark and headed over to my blog, then proceeded to go back to the very first post and read her way through my entire blog!

Chanda has her own embroidery business, but also wants to give back to the online embroidery community and has started "Success with Embroidery" -- a blog and podcast aimed at giving tips to those who are starting or looking to improve their embroidery business. I was honored to be her first guest!
You can find the first episode here: SWE - Episode 001 - Stitched by Janay
To be notified of future podcasts you can join her newsletter or like her Facebook page Success with Embroidery

I am anxious to continue listening and hear what's next! Won't you join me?

2 comments on "I'm on a podcast!"

jazzo on January 26, 2014 at 10:23 PM said...

Yay, Thanks Janay, I really enjoyed it. Love you and your blog!

Nancy at EmbroideryIt.com on February 3, 2014 at 1:10 PM said...

I really enjoyed listening to your story on the podcast and thanks for letting us know that there is a machine embroidery podcast out there. Great Job!
Nancy in Grand Rapids

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates