Thursday, January 2, 2014

Sibling Shirts


My friend asked me to make shirts for her kids to wear to announce their exciting news... they are expecting a third! But the cat got let out of the bag before the shirts were finished. :) Thankfully we had already decided to just make them Big Sister and Big Brother shirts so they can be worn once the baby arrives.
I started with Embroitique's Big Sister design and added Charlotte's name with 8CP's High 5.
For Carl's shirt, I merged together "brother" as well, because I haven't purchased the brother version from Embroitque. ;)  Merging it myself allowed me to extend brother across the bottom farther, and then since Carl's name is shorter than Charlotte's it didn't have as big of a space to fill. I thought it all worked out rather nice.


0 comments on "Sibling Shirts"

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates