Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Monogrammed Blanket Wedding Gift


Brett contacted me about monogramming a blanket. He had used the blanket in his engagement proposal to Courtney (you can read the sweet story here), and now wanted to surprise her on their wedding day by having special dates embroidered in each corner. I could NOT say no to that!! Like my husband and me, they are high school sweethearts and have a long history together (as you can tell by the dates below). It was a honor to do this for them.
One corner has their last initial, first names and wedding date:
And the other three corners are significant dates in their history:
I picked Corinthia Script from Katelyn's Kreative Stitches. Elegant yet legible, it included numbers and the ampersand in the sizes I needed for the project. It stitched beautifully!
Congratulations Brett and Courtney! May the Lord grant you a long and happy marriage as you serve him together!

1 comments on "Monogrammed Blanket Wedding Gift"

Behind The Monogram on February 9, 2014 at 10:52 AM said...

That was such a sweet idea and you did a great job!

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates