Saturday, December 7, 2013

Gingerbread Kids!


My friend Marie bought a cute little skirt and headband at a local craft show and asked if I could make a shirt for her daughter (and big brother as well) to coordinate with the skirt. She was thinking gingerbread men and I knew immediately what to do!
I love these designs! I thought they were so adorable when I2S released them last year, but never made the time to use them. Excited to have a reason to this year! I was able to find the exact fabric from the skirt at HL, so it doesn't just coordinate, it's perfect! I used Gingerbread Girl for Emily. I made a quick thread change at the machine, as the white icing was stitching across her skirt I realized the green would show up better! Also made the dot in the bow green. I omitted the buttons and instead monogrammed the dress with the lowercase E from Intertwined Vine.
For Jonathan I used Gingerbread Santa Boy, and added his monogram on the scarf with Barnyard.

0 comments on "Gingerbread Kids!"

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates