Friday, December 27, 2013

Sweet Matching PJs


Oh boy, do I love how these turned out!!
These PJs are from the ARB Blanks Valentine's Preorder. They are SO SOFT. I love the quality.
I decided to use one of the lovely heart designs from the December set of designs from The Applique Club. And I finally used this remix zig zag fabric that I ordered last fall. Yay!
I used the 6x10 size on Annaliese's PJs:
and the 4x4 size on Anna's PJs:
I hadn't told Annaliese that I ordered these for her, so they were a complete surprise when she unwrapped them Christmas morning. She put them on, then developed a headache and slight fever, and ended up taking a nap Christmas afternoon :(
I did get a quick picture of them together on my phone, but she's not quite as perky as usual :)
Now I'm anxious for the Spring PJs to arrive! I ordered a set of blue for Dashiell and lavender Annaliese/Anna. I need to start brainstorming design ideas now so I'm ready to go when they arrive.

0 comments on "Sweet Matching PJs"

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates