Saturday, December 28, 2013

Getting my merge on!


You know your embroidered work has made an impression when a new dad sends his mother a text saying, 
            Can u have the lady make one that says:            I love Tom Boy days with DADDY!
Ha! So Melissa and I got to work. She bought the bodysuit and I merged together the design!

The inspiration was a little outfit they already had, but Daddy wanted his own version for his girl. How sweet is that?!

I used I2S's Pigtails for the pink lettering, 8CP's College Block Small for tomboy and 8CP's Cherry for Daddy. I thought it came together quite nicely!
Earlier in the fall Michelle said something along the lines of "I'm such a sucker for my grandkids, I need a shirt that says that!" I knew just the design we could modify to make that a reality!
I started with I2S's Sucker for Love design, but changed up the text using Behind These Hazel Eyes. I was pleased with the results, I love aqua/red/pink together!

0 comments on "Getting my merge on!"

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates