Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas!


Merry Christmas from the Trammels!
I love these PJs from ARB Blanks! I ended up not doing the Christmas preorder. Cristy surprised me with a pair for Annaliese in a box of blanks goodies, so I waited for Dashiell's red Valentine's PJs to arrive to make them a matching set. We picked a snowman so it would be seasonably appropriate for a couple months (because you know, we get so much snow here in FL, ha!) Annaliese picked the fabrics and wanted the designs to be identical. We use I2S's Snowman, and added their monograms with Natural Circle.
I guess I didn't get a close up picture of Dashiell's shirt, just Annaliese's. The only difference is we left off the pink cheeks on his, and it has his initials instead.


2 comments on "Merry Christmas!"

Michele on December 26, 2013 at 12:27 PM said...

Janay, what kind of fabric did you use for the snowmen? It looks super soft. I always have a hard time finding a white for applique that I like and won't show the underlying fabric.

Janay on December 26, 2013 at 12:29 PM said...

It is super soft! :) some sort of minky-like fabric. I got a remnant probably at JoAnn, I've had this in my stash for 6 years though, so I'm not sure if the striped variety is still available.

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates