Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Bandana Dress, now with Embroidery


Here's an update on a previous post... I bought this cute paisley frame design from AK Designs Boutique and use a Curlz font A. It's a perfect match and Annaliese was thrilled to see an A on her dress. We bought more bandanas on Sunday, and she expected the new dresses to be made when she woke up from her nap! ;)
I like Daisha's suggestion of adding ribbon (or maybe ric rac) to the waistline. We'll see what I can find.

1 comments on "Bandana Dress, now with Embroidery"

Unsinkable Kristen on July 5, 2007 at 6:48 PM said...

I found your blog through Daisha's, and you are SO talented! You make such beautiful things :)

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates