Saturday, June 2, 2007

Pilllowcase Dress


Here's my first pillowcase dress! I pretty much followed the EZ 2 Make pattern. Next time I'll use wide bias tape (the narrow was hard to work with), and I'll make the dress longer. But pretty good for my first try, especially since I made the pillowcase before starting!
Although I was unsure about placement, I did decide to put this "A" up near the top of the dress. I like the location, but in the end I'm not thrilled with my thread selection -- I wish I had used something other than white for the satin stitch part of the A so it would be more visible. Oh well...
Click on the image for an enlarged view.

0 comments on "Pilllowcase Dress"

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates