Saturday, October 18, 2008

Happy Birthday, Kylie!


Our little friend Kylie turned one today. When I asked mommy if she had any gift requests, she mentioned that she'd be taking Kylie to her first FAMU homecoming game soon. I knew right away what I wanted to do... an orange and green bandana dress.

I embroidered the turtleneck onesie with a snake design from Designs by JuJu (a freebie on her yahoo group), and then added the bandanas to make the skirt.

And here's a picture of Kylie modeling her dress:

1 comments on "Happy Birthday, Kylie!"

Tiffany on October 23, 2008 at 8:08 AM said...

Please post picture of Kylie modeling this!!! The baby Rattler is too cute for words! I'll bet she was a hit at the game.

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates