Friday, October 3, 2008

Monogramming for Baby Kaitlyn


Marcy is Angie's friend, and after she saw Hagan in his Special Delivery Onesie, she contacted me about making one for her daughter. So first up is her Special Delivery Onesie (design from Sew Terific).


Marcy also asked me to monogram some items she already had. She has started making burp cloths by adding ribbon and fabric (the are all so cute!), but she also wants them monogrammed. For this one she picked the Flower Power monogram from Julia's Needle Design. I added her name with the Rumba font from Sew Crazie Designs.


Next was a ribbon blanket that she had purchased, maybe at a craft show? Anyway, I added her monogram with my new Empire Monogram Font from Embroidery Arts.

Finally, Marcy brought me this awesome bag that she had bought for... are you ready for this? ONE DOLLAR at a Pottery Barn Outlet. It was already monogrammed, which I guess is why it was so cheap. She and her family had done an amazing job picking out the stitches... but the way the pocket was attached, there was no way I could hoop it and stitch a monogram on it without closing the pocket. So instead I did a monogram patch, using the same technique described in this post. The monogram is Embellished Curlz, also from Sew Crazie Designs.

0 comments on "Monogramming for Baby Kaitlyn"

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates