Friday, October 3, 2008

New Fall Purse for me!


Last year I made myself a rag bag out of Christmas fabrics I had bought years ago. At that same time I also purchased fall fabrics, and over the course of the last week or so I finally made myself a new bag to carry through Thanksgiving.

I added my monogram to this bag. It's pretty subtle with all the colors in the fabrics, but I think it turned out pretty. (Yes, that is my monogram... Janay is my middle name.) The font is one I've been wanting for a LONG time, but rather pricey. Recently it was on sale 30% off, so I decided to go ahead and get it. It's a beautiful monogram option I can now offer and I'm sure will be used lots. It's called Empire Monogram Font from Embroidery Arts.

Here's a quick peak inside... it has pockets of various sizes all around the perimeter, just like my Christmas bag (you can see more details at that post).

1 comments on "New Fall Purse for me!"

Tiffany on October 23, 2008 at 8:11 AM said...

Ooooohhhhh....this is GORGEOUS!!!

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates