Saturday, November 28, 2009

Santa's Helpers


Yesterday I stitched matching Christmas shirts for Annaliese and Dashiell!

The applique designs are from Lynnie Pinnie (THANK YOU LYNDSIE!) I used
Santa Hat Girl (5x7) for Annaliese and Santa Hat Baby Boy (4x4) for Dashiell. I even stole Lyndsie's text idea from a project she posted on Sew Forum. I used Bingham font from 8 Claws and a Paw.


Ugh. Sorry for the over exposed pictures. I've about had it with this camera. It may be hard to tell in these pictures, but I used super-soft minkee for both the red and white parts of the Santa hats, and the face really is a flesh-toned fabric. Trying to take a picture of the kids together was crazy. You should see all the blurry shots we got of Dashiell on the move. This is the best I can offer today:

Man, they are so stinking cute!!!

3 comments on "Santa's Helpers"

The Davis Family on December 14, 2009 at 8:18 PM said...

Can't believe how big they have gotten. It's been a long time since I have seen them.

Unknown on November 6, 2012 at 7:05 AM said...

I want a set...do you sell these? if so, please email me at tmcclure@k12tn.net

Janay on November 6, 2012 at 4:07 PM said...

Tisha, I'm not accepting orders from the public for this school year. But I'm going to email you with a referral! :)

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates