Sunday, November 22, 2009

All Dressed Up (with nowhere to go...)


At the end of March I stitched a tie onesie and bib for Dashiell using the tie applique design from GG Designs (he's even featured on her site!). Everyone that saw him in either his bib or onesie got a kick out of it, and I've had a few orders for similar items since.
In September Gail released a bow tie/tuxedo design that is absolutely precious. I knew immediately I wanted to stitch something for Dashiell, but there was never an appropriate occasion, nor did I make the time to do it. But then Annaliese got a beautiful dress from her aunt and uncle, and I knew what I could make so Dashiell could be dressed up, too. :)

I picked the purple material for the bow tie to match Annaliese's dress.

The plan was for them wear the dress and tux to church this morning. But alas, Annaliese is a bit too sneezy and coughy to go, so they are all dressed up with nowhere to go...

I need to get another close-up picture of Dashiell... he looks a little bobble-head like here:

You see, he really had no interest in participating in this photo shoot. He even fought me when I was trying to get him dressed. I hope his future bride doesn't face the same problem...

THANKS AGAIN, GAIL!! I'll try later for a better picture for your site. :)

3 comments on "All Dressed Up (with nowhere to go...)"

Anonymous said...

Looking snazzy!!!

Kelli on November 22, 2009 at 3:09 PM said...

so cute! :)

Cole's Corner on November 23, 2009 at 10:12 AM said...

They both look dazzling! I love it!

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates