Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Tooth Fairy!


Kylie has lost her first tooth!
As soon as she noticed wiggly teeth (in September), Valerie got to work on finding something special for the girls to use for visits from the Tooth Fairy. She found these cute fairy dolls that have a tooth pocket on the dress. Valerie brought them to me to personalize. We decided to add their names above the "Tooth fairy" text which was already there.

Embird Alphabet #33 turned out to be a pretty decent match. Unfortunately even though I have lots of shades of pink thread, nothing I had was quite the right match. Kylie's thread was a bit to mauve:

and Kenzie's was a bit too bright:

I wish I could have mixed the two. Oh well, they are cute none the less!

This project got me thinking that I might need to come up with a Tooth Fairy solution myself within the next year. Thankfully I started brainstorming right away, considering making a pillow with one of the angel designs from Designs by JuJu... third row, second angel -- isn't she cute??

A week and a half ago, Annaliese noticed a loose tooth! I'm so glad I had put thought into it already. Within a few days I finalized my design and made the pillow. BUT we've decided to wait until she actually looses the tooth to give it to her, so you'll just have to wait in anxious anticipation to see it. It is VERY cute!

0 comments on "Tooth Fairy!"

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates