Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Gift for new sisters!


Kelli has a friend who just had her second little girl and asked me to make something special for the sisters. After giving her some options, she picked the sibling designs from Applique Momma. (Side note: I really like these, and have all six combinations of the big/middle/little sister/brother designs)
Kelli requested a yellow and green color scheme, and picked the blank items from Dharma Trading. What a cute pair!
I used the zig zag 5" size of the Big Sister design for Sophia's shirt, adding her name with the Tinker Toy font from 8 Claws and a Paw, and stitched it on the short sleeved lettuce edged top from Dharma Trading.


I used the zig zag 4" size of the Little Sister design for Phoebe on the ruffle arm romper dress:

0 comments on "Gift for new sisters!"

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates