Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Stitching for Maddie


I've monogrammed a couple things for a sweet little girl named Maddie recently. First, this shirt:
The M is from Embroidery Boutique's Vintage Applique Alphabet.

For the pink blanket, Becky requested Maddie's name with dots.

I suggested the Multi Circles Font Frame from GG Designs, but she wanted the dots more scattered. EEP! I don't do random very well. :) But I overcame my geometric tendencies and scattered those dots. I used Embird Alphabet #7 for her name.

3 comments on "Stitching for Maddie"

Jacquie on March 9, 2011 at 1:10 PM said...

I love the dotted frame on the blanket. Looks great.

Kristie @ Me and My House on March 24, 2011 at 9:20 AM said...

They are both very cute! I normally put the zebra with really bright colors, but I love it with that purple.

I wanted to tell you also, that I recently found a great FB page called Applique This and That and through that page I have found a TON of new embroidery sites, so I created a blogpost listing the sites and some Etsy shops. Thought you might want to check it out.

http://squeeli2.blogspot.com/2011/03/machine-embroidery-design-sites.html

Feel free to pass it along, if you know others that might be looking for sites. It seems like I spent hours on the internet looking for places to buy designs. I was so thankful when I found yours and Cole's page because you are both so faithful to share where you bought your designs. Thsnks so much!

Janay on March 24, 2011 at 9:39 AM said...

Hi Kristie, thanks!
I love the Applique This and That facebook group! I have found it very helpful linking up with other fellow embroiderers.
What a great list of digitizers! There are several sites I haven't been to, so now I have yet another way to avoid my to-do list today. ;)

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates