Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Hooded Towel


OOPS! Here is a hooded towel I delivered last week, and right before I handed it over I realized I hadn't taken a picture of it (even though it had been sitting in my home completed for four days...) So these shots are from my phone on a church pew! :)
If the ribbon and name look familiar, you are right! I used this ribbon/font combination for baby Riley's hooded towel several weeks ago. After seeing it Michelle requested the same combination for a gift for Ryleigh. I used the Two Colored Dots font from 8 Claws and a Paw but used several colors for the dots.

3 comments on "Hooded Towel"

Mary on March 30, 2011 at 1:52 AM said...

I love that font! Great job as usual!

Karen on March 30, 2011 at 9:45 PM said...

So pretty. Love the ribbon and font!

Tiffany on April 19, 2012 at 4:24 PM said...

Such a cute combination!

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates