Sunday, July 31, 2011

Her hero wears combat boots


Ok, if this isn't my all time favorite burp cloth ever, it has got to rank up in the top five. I LOVE the way this turned out!
Brittany received the "Some heroes wear capes, My hero wears a badge" burp cloth from Michelle at her baby shower. Now Brittany's friend (whose husband is in the army) just had a baby girl, so she requested something similar to give as a gift.
Isn't it adorable?!?!
The applique dog tags design is from Planet Applique. I used Embird Alphabet #2 to personalize the dog tags, and #8 for the rest of the text. Brittany asked if I had some camo trim to put at the bottom, which I did. I decided to add the jumbo ric rac beneath it to make it girly. So cute! I also love the pink thread and shimmery pink fairy frost material for the dog tags.

1 comments on "Her hero wears combat boots"

Anonymous said...

I love this! I can see why it would be your favorite!

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates