Thursday, July 14, 2011

Kindergarten Rocks!


This project is an example of the perfect convergence of events. Nicole had asked me to make her daughter a special shirt for the first day of kindergarten, but we hadn't nailed down a design idea yet. Last Wednesday night she was going to bring me a shirt and fabrics to use (to match a skirt she is making). Just a few minutes before leaving for church Embroidery Boutique posted a preview of upcoming designs on Facebook, including an adorable "Kindergarten ROCKS" design. I pulled it up on my phone at church and got both Nicole and Presley's approval. Since I've done some testing for EB in the past, on the spot I shot Rachel an email to see if she needed a tester. That night I got the design in my email inbox, and stitched it up the next day! Very rarely do projects come together that fast and easy!
 I'm anxious to see the final outfit when Nicole gets the skirt done -- Presley is going to be the most stylin' kindergartner at school!

0 comments on "Kindergarten Rocks!"

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates