Saturday, May 12, 2007

Happy Mother's Day!


The following are pictures of the tote bags I made for my mother-in-law Kathy and Mom. Kathy is the proud owner of labradors, so picking her fabrics was a breeze (especially since she provided them! hee hee...) Mom loves blue, so once I found the floral print that seemed to be shouting out to me "this is the one" I was able to quickly select the rest of the fabrics. On these two bags, there are a total of 6 pockets. One of the side pockets is taller with extra rows of stitching to create slots for pens/pencils.
The bags arrived in Illinois in time for them to open them together before Mother's Day. Both are very pleased with the results!



0 comments on "Happy Mother's Day!"

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates