Thursday, May 10, 2007

Tote Bags


This week I made two new tote bags that our moms will be receiving for Mother's Day. In anticipation of posting those pictures (once they have been unwrapped!) I decided to post pictures of my previous tote bags. The peach & green was my first attempt at a rag-style bag, simply from looking at a picture. I was pleased with the results and have improved my design with each bag. The blue & yellow bag is what I currently carry as a purse.



Next my friend Valerie asked me to make coordinating totes for her girls to use for church, so they are a bit taller to accomodate coloring books and the like. We had fun shopping for fabric together with our little girls!

0 comments on "Tote Bags"

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates