Thursday, January 8, 2009

Shirt for "Winter Woolies"


It was back to preschool time for Annaliese this week. Kathy and I stitched several fall and Christmas themed shirts that I doubt Annaliese will choose to wear now that the holidays are over. On to new themes!! Ms. Susie's first letter/topic for 2009 is "Winter Woolies" for W. So I stitched this top for Annaliese:

The design is from Sew Many Designs. I didn't have any cute prints in my fabric stash that matched the jade colored stripe in the pants, so I used a solid for the mittens. To compensate for boring fabric I used variegated thread for the stitching. I used minkee for the cuffs on the mittens, which Annaliese loves.

Here she is modeling her outfit (in her now preferred pose) We ignored the fact that it was 70 degrees outside -- we are pretending it's winter here. :)

Up next: Q is for Quilt!

1 comments on "Shirt for "Winter Woolies""

Cori on January 9, 2009 at 10:08 PM said...

Oh my gosh, that is SO adorable. I might have to use that design on something for my girls. :)

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates