Friday, March 13, 2009

Another Quick Bib for D


I've been planning on making this bib for Dashiell ever since I saw a fellow stitcher's version on Sew Forum almost two months ago. This evening's family outing finally prompted me to get it done. Chick-fil-A hosted a Superhero Night. Kids could get their picture taken with Superman, Batman and Spider-man, and if they came dressed as a superhero, then they got a free meal. We couldn't pass up an opportunity like that, especially considering Annaliese's cool Supergirl costume she got for Christmas. Mommy and Daddy have Superman shirts, but Dashiell needed something. Here's what he wore:

Again, I stole the great idea from someone else. Before stitching I consulted my resident Superman expert, who wanted the symbol to look like Christopher Reeve's cape in the Superman films. I added the text with Embird Alphabet #2.
Here's Dashiell in his bib, err... cape. See, he's not impressed it's backwards.


And here is Dashiell with Superman, who by the way, thought it was the coolest bib ever, as did everyone else that saw it.

You can see more pictures of our Superhero Night on our family blog.

2 comments on "Another Quick Bib for D"

Cole's Corner on March 14, 2009 at 3:50 PM said...

What a cute bib! Love the photo with Superman too!

Daisha on March 14, 2009 at 4:20 PM said...

That pic of just Dashiell is priceless.

D

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates