Friday, March 20, 2009

Future TCOCP graduate


Elaine, the director of Annaliese's preschool, became a grandmother last Friday. Michelle had already ordered a gift set for baby Audrey, but I wanted to do something special for Elaine to use with her granddaughter:

HA! Isn't that so cute?? The monogram is Five Star Font's Diploma~Graduation Monogram. Picking that was the easy part. The challenge was finding the font to match the logo on the school shirts and tote bags. Let me introduce you to an awesome online resource: WhatTheFont.com. Upload an image of the font you are trying to find. Instantly you are provided with a list of possible matches from their huge database. If your font isn't found that way, you can post a picture on their forum and let the experts take a swing at it. I posted an image there and within a very short time someone replied with a suggestion that led me to “Hog Bold HMK”. I sent Kathy the link to download it, and she digitized all the text for me (which stitched beautifully, thanks)!

I have this design all ready to go for Annaliese's graduation ceremony in May, but it says class of 2009. :)

1 comments on "Future TCOCP graduate"

Unknown on March 21, 2009 at 9:56 PM said...

Love it!!!! Sure wish you had this last year.... :)

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates