Wednesday, March 11, 2009

More baby gift orders


A month ago I posted three of the five baby gift orders Michelle had placed. Here are the other two. First, a Special Delivery onesie for a coworker who had a little boy. The design is from Sew Terific.


Next a matching bib and burp cloth set that she gave for an expected baby girl:

I used the Flower Power monogram from Julia's Needle Design. "Peyton" was added with the font "Riva LET" digitized for me by Kathy.

For the bib I stitched her name using the same font, and stole the flowers from the monogram. I was thrilled to discover I had a bib that matched that ribbon perfectly!

0 comments on "More baby gift orders"

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates