Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Baby Gift for Samantha


My cousin Stephanie gave birth to a little girl exactly a month before Dashiell. I should have stitched her gift right away, but I dawdled a bit. Then holidays, Dashiell birth, caring for an infant... time slipped away. (I'm afraid this sounds a lot like the post about the baby gifts I stitched for two of my other cousins who had babies in 2008.) Anyway, I finally got it done:

I've had this bib planned since before Sam was born. The monogram is from Embroidery Arts' Empire Font. I love that beautiful B!

For the burp cloth I picked the Flower Power monogram from Julia's Needle Design. I added her name with Embird alphabet #17.

Stephanie and I have some Irish blood. Our grandmother's father came to the States from Ireland. St. Patrick's Day was always a big deal to Grandma, so to honor that I made Sam this bib. The design is from Embroidery Library's set of "Baby's First" designs.

0 comments on "Baby Gift for Samantha"

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates