Friday, May 15, 2009

Graduation time!


Last night was Annaliese's preschool program, and included in that was a brief graduation ceremony for the VPK classes. In honor of that, I made Annaliese this shirt.

The monogram is Five Star Font's Diploma~Graduation Monogram. The rest of the text uses the font “Hog Bold HMK” which is the font from the school logo on their t-shirts and bags.

Annaliese had a good time during the program, and we all had a blast watching her. She's definitely her daddy's girl, no stage fright at all! :)
Here she is with her beloved Ms. Susie, who has been a fantastic teacher this year!

2 comments on "Graduation time!"

Cole's Corner on May 15, 2009 at 4:52 PM said...

That shirt is so cute. I love it!

Anonymous said...

That is so cute. I am 8. I love your blog.


www.sewingsister.blogspot.com

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates