Friday, May 29, 2009

Welcome Baby Jimmie!


Sue contacted me about stitching some items for her new grandson, and I was happy to oblige!
First, I did the Special Delivery design from Sew Terific, but instead of stitching it on a onesie, she wanted it on fabric to frame. I stitched it on a piece of khaki colored broadcloth and then appliqued that to some camo fabric:

In keeping with the camo theme, I monogrammed this burp cloth. The applique J is from Embroidery Boutique's Fun Applique Alphabet. I used the Jason font from 8 Claws and a Paw for "Jimmie". Also note the camo ribbon pacifier clip (Embird Alphabet #8 on that).

And finally Daddy is a Kansas City Chiefs fan, so this burp cloth is in honor of that. I used the applique from a football sucker holder design from Embroidery Garden (a freebie on her yahoo group) and I added the text with Embird Alphabet #8.

0 comments on "Welcome Baby Jimmie!"

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates