Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!


This design is not for my daughter... anyone that knows Annaliese knows she is 100% Daddy's girl! :)

Tammy requested a onesie for her granddaughter to wear on Mother's Day, suggesting something like 100% Mama's Girl. I immediately thought of Carolynn's 100% Club designs at ZippyDesignZ. I like the text with the dangling tag, and thought I could just add "MAMA'S" above her GIRL design. However, even with Kathy's help using the right font, we were unable to get it digitized in the same manner as Carolynn's design, so I sent her an email asking for her help. Talk about customer service!!! She replied right away, cheerfully agreeing to help me out. Before I was even ready to stitch the onesie, she had emailed me the custom design. It stitched out beautifully! Thanks Carolynn!!

0 comments on "Happy Mother's Day!"

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates