Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Casserole Carrier


A friend of ours got married this fall, and I was very delinquent in sending a gift, so much so that we decided to wait and deliver it in person when we traveled to IL for Christmas. :) And I've now been delinquent in posting pictures of it!

I was so pleased with the casserole carriers I stitched for Susie that I decided to do something similar for Dawn. I opted to use ivory placemats and stitch the design in what I thought to be her favorite color purple (although it may no longer be after her current editing gig, hee hee...)

The chef hat and utensils design is from Embroidery Library. I used Embird Alphabet #8 for the text. The border design came from Dee Giles.

0 comments on "Casserole Carrier"

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates