Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!


It's hard to believe 2010 is finally here. 2009 was a crazy, stressful year here at my house, primarily because of a new baby (who isn't much of a baby anymore). We are glad to have his first year behind us and look forward to what the new year has in store for us all.
New Year's Day brings us to the close of the "Baby's First" bib series I did for Dashiell. While I have posted pictures of all of these bibs already, I thought I'd do a quick summary so we can all see how Dashiell has grown through the year. Since he was born Dec 19 I didn't bother to do a bib for his first Christmas and New Year; I started with Valentine's Day and made my way back to New Year.




The first four bibs were primarily to catch drool and spit-up. The last four got put to good use. Thanksgiving Day:

First time eating cake:

He wore his Christmas bib a lot, here he is at the church Christmas party, didn't actually get a good picture on Christmas Day from what I can find...

... and ringing in the New Year at Arby's for breakfast on the way home from IL. :)

What a fun set! I love these designs!!

0 comments on "Happy New Year!"

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates