Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Where'd D Go?


In early fall Kathy sent Dashiell a cute camo onesie and pants set. He has outgrown the onesie, but the pants still fit. Then after Christmas she sent me home with some blank shirts, so this weekend I stitched a shirt to match his pants:

The camo D was a freebie on Sew Forum (doesn't seem to be available anymore, and I don't have every letter of the alphabet, just a few).

Thankfully I was able to keep up with him at the park... he didn't blend in with the blue rubber ground cover. :)

1 comments on "Where'd D Go?"

Cole's Corner on January 19, 2010 at 5:14 PM said...

Oh my! He is getting so big.
I love his little camo getup!

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates