Friday, June 11, 2010

Sibling Shirts


My friend Glenda was expecting a baby girl, but they chose to keep her name a secret until after she was born. I asked if she wanted a generic gift at her shower, or wait until later to get personalized stuff. She opted for waiting. It was weird to go to a shower empty-handed... but worth it! Glenda chose matching sibling shirts similar to the ones I made for Emeline and Nolan a few months ago. I got to deliver them today and meet little Madelyn! How precious!

The BIG SIS/LIL BRO designs are from Five Star Fonts. I added their names using the Montana font from 8 Claws and a Paw. I started with Oliver's shirt, picking two fabrics from my stash that I liked:

Madelyn's is a filled design. I kept the navy blue but swapped out the light blue for pink:

0 comments on "Sibling Shirts"

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates