Monday, September 27, 2010

Turkey towels


I had the opportunity to test stitch these turkey designs from 8 Claws and a Paw. I decided to put them on hand towels for myself, choosing colors to match the rugs in my kitchen. I added the text with the Ellie font, also from 8CP. This is the turkey pilgrim design:
And this is the turkey design:
 Here they are, hanging on the oven door:
And here they are laying on the rug. Because let's face it, as soon as Dashiell sees them, they'll be laying on the rug anyway. :)

3 comments on "Turkey towels"

Kimberlee, The Spunky Diva on September 28, 2010 at 4:44 AM said...

Those came out super cute!
~Kimberlee
www.TheSpunkyDiva.blogspot.com

Sheila on September 29, 2010 at 10:40 AM said...

Awesome as usual!! =)

Karen on September 29, 2010 at 10:17 PM said...

Love them and your kitchen! I have to have those turkeys.

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates