Monday, September 13, 2010

Helping Jason and Anna announce their BIG NEWS, again!!


In March 2008 my dear friends Jason and Anna asked me to do a secret project to help them announce the news that they were expecting their first child. Now they have asked me to help them announce the news that Torin is going to be a big brother!! :)
Jason is a big comic book fan, so he had two cute ideas. First we made this shirt for Torin:

The applique design is the same one we used for the superhero shirts we did for their nephews in 2007. I used Embird Alphabet #18 to add "Sidekick Coming March 2011".

The second shirt required a bit of digitizing. Kathy digitized the "4" using the Hall of Heroes Font and I placed it in an applique circle.


The back of the shirt is what really announces the news. Instead of "Fantastic Four" we stitched "FitzSimmons Four". Kathy digitized this for me using Fantasti-Font.


This was such a fun project to work on!!! Thanks for letting me be part of the excitement!!

2 comments on "Helping Jason and Anna announce their BIG NEWS, again!!"

Unknown on September 13, 2010 at 9:51 PM said...

I saw in the bulletin they are moving as well. Philo Rd. sure took a hit this summer.

Kimberlee, The Spunky Diva on September 14, 2010 at 5:29 AM said...

That is a great shirt!!! Love the sidekick coming, LOL!

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates