Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Introducing Mrs. Dio Pouerie!


Ok, so Facebook is a crazy thing, if you didn't know that already...
Early in the year a coworker of my husband asked me to embroider a jacket for a family member who was getting married. Later he posted a picture of Samantha wearing the jacket. Since she was tagged in the photo, Myah saw it, and later asked me to do something similar for a friend of hers. Did you follow that??? I said it was crazy. :)
Here is the jacket that I stitched for the new bride to wear:

Myah purchased the sweatsuit and picked the thread color to coordinate with the wedding colors. I used Embird Alphabet #38 for the text. I think it turned out lovely!

And Mrs. Dio Pouerie, feel free to post a modeled picture on Facebook as well! :)

2 comments on "Introducing Mrs. Dio Pouerie!"

Kimberlee, The Spunky Diva on September 29, 2010 at 11:13 AM said...

I love it!!! What a fun sweatshirt!
~Kimberlee
www.TheSpunkyDiva.blogspot.com

Karen on September 29, 2010 at 10:26 PM said...

Beautiful! Inspires me to stitch a jacket for myself...maybe something for school. Thanks for the inspiration.

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates