Saturday, October 30, 2010

My little Pumpkins


I think this wheelbarrow w/pumpkin applique design from Lynnie Pinnie is so adorable! I put it on a shirt for Dashiell:


He likes it a lot, and on a couple different occasions has actually requested his pumpkin shirt. What a doll. He is very hard to photograph in a pumpkin patch though...


I didn't make anything new for Annaliese this year... she can still wear several items from past years. Let me highlight this one:
This "shirt" is actually a dress I made for Annaliese in 2007. I can't believe she has gotten to wear it for four Octobers!! I'm thrilled because it was a lot of work! :)

0 comments on "My little Pumpkins"

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates