Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Personalized Christmas Decor


A couple weeks ago I tested this cute Christmas design. I decided to personalize it, turn it into a mini-wallhanging and give it to a dear friend.
The Holiday Fireplace Applique design is now available at Lynnie Pinnie and is on sale for 99 cents!! This is the 4x4" design before personalization:
And here it is after. I use Embird Alphabet #8 to add the name and monograms.

I had also planned to do the 5x7 design and personalize it for my family, but alas, I broke my machine and it still isn't fixed. :(  Hopefully soon...  Please pray for me, it has been a very long two weeks.

0 comments on "Personalized Christmas Decor"

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates