Sunday, November 14, 2010

"I need a new Baby Jesus shirt!"


Long-time blog readers will remember my crazy, yet well executed, plan to stitch something special for each theme during Annaliese's preschool year. As a part of that I found a cute nativity design for "J is for Jesus" that Annaliese loved. She has outgrown that shirt and announced, "I need a new Baby Jesus shirt!"
No kidding, the next morning I found a Baby Jesus applique design sitting in my inbox waiting to be tested! When I showed it to her, Annaliese said, "It's perfect!" We went shopping for a new shirt, picked fabrics together and later that night I did the embroidery!
This is the new Baby Jesus in a Manger Applique design from Lynnie Pinnie.
She loves it, and is pretty miffed that I'm not letting her wear it until after Thanksgiving. In fact, she hasn't even tried it on because I don't think she'd let me take it off. :)  So I'll add a modeled picture later.

1 comments on ""I need a new Baby Jesus shirt!""

Tracy on November 17, 2010 at 9:15 PM said...

ohmygoodess! I might have to get one of these. so cute!

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates