Monday, November 22, 2010

Bible Bag


At the beginning of the school year Annaliese received a new Bible from church. I gave her a little denim tote bag for it (that I had gotten on clearance for 98 cents!!) and told her I'd embroider something on it for her.  I hunted around for a good design, but never did settle on something.
Then when my machine was in the shop, 8 Claws and a Paw released these adorable Religious Redwork Sunbonnet designs.  I showed them to Annaliese and we decided they were perfect! We finally worked on her bag yesterday.

For one side we used the the Sunbonnet on a Swing design, stitched in a variegated thread.  I added Psalm 119:11 with Embird alphabet #22.
For the other side we used the Sunbonnet Singing Praise design, and added Psalm 89:1.
Neither of us can decide which side is our favorite, I guess that's a good thing! :)

0 comments on "Bible Bag"

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates