Friday, August 26, 2011

Jump rope anyone?


I loved to jump rope when I was little. I remember doing "Jump Rope for Heart" events in elementary school. So when I saw this design, I just loved it. Thankfully Annaliese did, too, so we put it on a little sundress for her!
This is the 5x7 size of the Jump Rope Girl Applique from Lynnie Pinnie:
 
This dress had been sitting around for several weeks. We had another design picked out (fabrics selected and everything) but I had been busy filling orders and hadn't gotten to it yet. So glad I waited, this is precious. Annaliese loves it!

6 comments on "Jump rope anyone?"

daniKate designs on August 26, 2011 at 10:13 AM said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
daniKate designs on August 26, 2011 at 10:14 AM said...

So stinking cute! I LOVE the design and the dress is great too.

Tara on August 26, 2011 at 2:38 PM said...

Your daughter is just beautiful. I love I love Lynnie Pinnie!! I have bought so many of her designs, now if I would start using them!!

Kelli on August 26, 2011 at 3:29 PM said...

love!

Danielle Storm on August 27, 2011 at 12:55 AM said...

Oh my! That is just adorable. I love it. Great job.

Tiffany on April 18, 2012 at 3:44 PM said...

Haha! I did Jump Rope for Heart, too. I guess that dates us...

Labels

 

Statcounter

Followers

My Blog List

Stitched By Janay Original Template Copyright 2008, based on Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates